1. sineadmcarthy says:

Reblogged this on Heathen Women.

2. One of a kind; very well researched, cited and produced . Imagery must have taken alot of time and work to assemble.

This was very disturbing even for me as one generally familar with the material. I will be very curious what the reaction is.

Liked by 3 people

1. AlexP says:

Blocking Paypal account. How inventive.
      I’ve been able to watch only 30 minutes of it. If you don’t get enraged you have no soul.

Liked by 2 people

3. dagoyimknow says:

Great video fuck the DUAL ISRAELI MOSSAD pedo-ZOG which is Behind White Genocide in All White Nations!

4. Panzergruppe says:

Outstanding work and thank you for not repeating the jewish propaganda regarding MK Ultra, which was a judeo-communist/’Murican operation from start to today.
    Thank you also for not making the mistake of interpreting Jonestown as religious fanaticism. The american government assisted that mind control op from Indiana to California to Guyana. Close to 1,000 British and French special forces were deployed in the jungle around the encampment after Congressman Ryan’s arrival. <– That will explain why bodies were face-down, off the walk ways and grouped together. As well, it explains why the "survivors" (as endorsed in documentaries, books, etc) stick strictly to the "official" explanation.

Liked by 2 people

5. Zogtroll says:

Great documentary everyone should mirror this all over on any video hosting sites!!

6. hughwyatt says:

It was an honor to work with you both on this. I hope this shines some light on the pedocracy for those who are unaware. I also hope it shatters the current alt media paradigm concerning MK Ultra. Well done!

Liked by 2 people

7. Yrton says:

A groundbreaking documentary!

Liked by 2 people

8. Christina Romana Alva H. says:

This was the most important documentary that I have ever seen. I have not seen Hellstorm yet, but I am already aware of the massive atrocities by the allies since I was a child since it was taught to us in a private Catholic school a few years ago.

As evil a country as I know the usa to be, your nation is even worse than I had imagined. I cringe when someone says americans are an exceptional people and I believe saying God Bless America to be blasphemy.

Thank you for putting this documentary together. I will share the information with my family and friends. It will be easy. All my relatives but one already hate America.

9. Amber says:

Incredible, and deeply disturbing work, that every parent and potential should know about.
    It is past the point of sickening, now approaching complete repulsion (for the 100+ time) of these heinous freaks, only to be praised in such a lecherous paradigm as that seen under a jewish controlled era.
    I look forward to the future where we are truly free of our depraved juden overlords, and the trash they have immersed us in is where it belongs – ISRAHELL.
    Thank you so much for committing your energy, time, and for sacrificing your short term sanity, to exposing such horrendous crimes.
    The images and research you have compiled, and what you have brought to light is truly – the stuff of nightmares.
    In a healthy and sane world, these culture destroyers, pedophiles, perverts and freaks would never see the light of day again.
    Again, I thank you all for your work and dedication to bringing about a brighter, happier future, by speaking the truth during these transition years.