1. k-rob says:

nice .
    love it , you sing it beautifully. Thank you Sinead.
    it’s such a shame j tube will so quickly deem this as hateful
    ” it shall not pass ”
    we know all to well the predictable parasite has no shame

2. konradrhodes says:

I just want to say thanks for this! it really gave me a good strong emotional reminder that I need to honor the memory of my ancestors and our National Socialist, Aryan heroes who gave what is vitally necessary for any type of Order and Society to exist and thrive: their lives! To this cause of their memory and to learning more and imbibe from the National Socialist wellspring I recommend an excellent website for NS resources for study and enjoyment, literature and art and more!
    Danke

3. Luca says:

Hauntingly beautiful.

4. Ashley VB says:

Absolutely inspirational & beautiful.

5. Amber says:

Incredible Sinead. Thank you so very much for producing such wonderful, and inspiring work.
    My boyfriend was particularly touched, and has felt the inclination to watch it several times over, sharing it with his other male friends.
    It has been quite endearing to me, seeing this softer side of him that lives under his very masculine, male physique.
    I love reminiscing, and seeing how strong and capable our men are, and how tender and sweet they can be to their women, children and animals.
    Thanks again, and wishing the absolute best for you and your family.

6. Alex says:

Amazing… Inspiring song, never give up comrades !
    It’s darkest before down.
    Hail Victory o/ , from Bulgaria

7. Henry says:

What a lovely voice: World Class and as good as any top performing artist that has ever existed.